Modern trade marketing and shopper marketing are similar to a constant arms race. You can observe it in several fields:
- In terms of technology: more and more state-of-the-art machines and production processes;
- In terms of raw materials: more and more sophisticated liners, plastics and boards;
- In terms of costs: “new” does not necessarily mean “more pricey”;
- In terms of deadlines: these are always too tight.
Given that, it always makes sense to work with a partner that will keep all these processes under control. Someone that knows the difference between a GD and GC liner, when to use foamed PVC and when to use hardened HIPS, and which properties are characteristic of melamine faced board and which of MDF. Someone that will choose the right technology and optimize production processes. We have been honing our skills in this field for many years, yet we do not rest on our laurels. As one famous person said, “We are learning all the time!”
- Offset printing – printing technology on paper and cardboard. It is used to produce such things as leaflets, folders, catalogues, and most of the so-called soft POS materials (image with various folders and leaflets + plus wobblers, posters);
- Offset printing on plastic – technology enabling printing on thin PVC plastic (up to 0.5 mm), used to produce small but strong POS materials, such as stoppers with price tags (Kincel stoppers)
- UV printing – technology used primarily in printing small editions on large surfaces such as cardboard and plastic (examples of Makro projects plus various flags);
- Flexography – technology used mainly for printing large and very large editions. Mainly, these are all kinds of self-adhesive labels and sleeve packaging (an image with a mix of labels);
- Paperboard and cardboard stand production (Fregata Stovit roll cage, MK Cafe Xmas topper, Nestle Waters roll cages, Persil, Monini, Balhsen stands)
- Plastic stand production (Bonduelle roll cage, Nestle Leclerc animals rack ends, BOSCH display);
- Metal stand production (Ruukki, Bonduelle pallet stand, Rossmann rack, Royal metal stand, Krakus display, Soplica shelf display);
- Wooden stand production (Nutricia display, Roy display, Henkel Leclerc island, Krakus box)
- Lighting stands (Durex, Bebiko pharmacy cabinet).
Why is it worth having us produce POSM?
We have been doing it for almost 30 years. We have a large group of trusted suppliers and subcontractors that we have worked with on many different projects. This way we may guarantee market prices, the highest quality and very, very reasonable delivery times.